Oodles of Poodles

How freakin' fun! While these Isaac Mizrahi poodle flats are no longer available, I just had to share. We shot this look a couple weeks ago but I haven't found the time to post it until now. With classes, an internship, and a (kinda-there) social life, getting up and getting dressed in the morning can be tough. I want to use the blog as an encouragement to try a little less I-wore-this-to-sleep-last-night and a little more ready-to-take-on-whatever-comes-my-way while still looking cute! I'll keep ya'll updated on that attempt....    
A quote I like to try to remember: "No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up."    
Wearing: Isaac Mizrahi Poodle Flats | Tobi Dress | J. Crew Denim Jacket | Ray-Ban Sunglasses | Kate Spade Paint Bucket Tote

Photos by Edyta Cieplucha

Comments

Popular Posts