Bandana Red Shorts


Alice and Olivia Vest (similar), Zara Bandana Shorts, Tobi Silk and Lace Tank, Juicy Couture Boots, Tory Burch Wallet (similar), Peter Pilotto for Target Sunglasses; jewels: Cartier ring, Hermes Cuff, Cartier Love, Vineyard Vines Gold Fish Hook Bangle

The coolest part about my life at SMU is probably writing for SMUstyle, our online fashion magazine. I've been writing and photographing for SMUstyle since freshman year and doing so has helped me find both my adult fashion identity and my place at Southern Methodist. At the moment, there are only 8 of us (currently seeking 2-3 new members!) which makes us more of a family than a group of coworkers. Instead of a lame weekly brainstorm meeting we decided on weekly brunch instead. Who could say no to mimosas and Bloody Mary's to get the creative juices flowin' (pun fully intended and un-apologized for)?



This weekend we tried out this new sick place on Greenville called Vagabond. I'd get more into it, but you can find Taylor's sick review and pictures of things like their bomb.com Bacon Grilled Cheese Benedict with a spicy Hollandaise sauce (it was as good as it sounds) by clicking here.


Happy Tuesday donut lovahs!

Thanks again to my boy Tay for taking these shmancy pictures :)

Comments

Popular Posts