Vintage Flannel and Wide Brim Hat


LF Flannel// ALDO Navy Embellished Boots // Rage & Bone Navy Wide Brim Hat

As of recent, I'd come slightly complacent in Dallas. I felt that I had "explored it all," that as a girl from one of the biggest cities in America, Dallas was simply "too small" for me. With another year of university left here, however, I wanted to reinvigorate the love I used to have for this Texas town. 

Spending my weekend down on Lower Greenville with my pop this weekend certainly helped with that. We ate sweet and sour ribs and kale caesars at HG Supply and I endulged in a blueberry cream Steel City Pop for dessert while my dad had chocolate. A four-year-old boy dropped his ice pop flat on the sidewalk and instead of crying to mum, he picked it up without complaint and went on licking. Childhood, man. 


Photos by BECKLEY & CO.

Comments

  1. I love this outfit! It's such a cute, casual look!
    http://fashionnewsie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts