YSL Tributes


Abercrombie and Fitch Boyfriend Jeans // GAP Tank (similar) // YSL Red Metallic Tributes

This is definitely what I'd call my uniform. 
While I love taking fashion risks (laughing at the fact that some might even call this one...), I mostly stick to basics. 
By basics, I don't necessarily mean boring, I am simply referring to a go-to formula that makes rolling out of the bed and getting dressed in the morning a little easier. 
Since we've still got spring-y weather and not deathly summer heat here in LA, this has been my daily uniform: boyfriend jeans, cotton tank, flats. For dinner, throw on a pair of fun metallic sandals and you're good to go.

What's your uniform?


As for quality, I cannot more highly recommend GAP's cotton. It's cheap, breezy and comfortable. And those epic shoes you're currently obsessing over? 
If you're looking for an epic pump that packs a punch without leaving you limping at the end of the night, these just became your new go-to. 
Best part: YSL Tributes also come in a lower heel if you aren't feeling to frisk-ay as the kids say these days. You're welcome.



Comments

Popular Posts