In a Cape Cod State of Mind


 Hey guys!


It has certainly been a whirlwind summer… I’ve been living in New York City for just over two months now and I can’t believe it, I only have 2 more weeks left. Interning in the buying department for Century 21 Stores has been one of the most amazing and educational experiences yet. Lucky, I’ve had the chance to escape the city heat by spending a good amount of my weekends away at Cape Cod.

Get excited for another post I have in the works after the close of my time here in NY: 20 Things I Learned While Living in New York

Here’s what I was up to this weekend while spending time on cape and a day at Martha's Vineyard:



the ferry to Martha's Vineyard



how cute is this little guy!


my best friend's high school senior quote: couldn't resist snapping a pick!


a little rivalry never hurt nobody: at game 3 of the Red Sox vs. Yankees series at Fenway





Edgartown Lighthouse on Martha's Vineyard




a wall of history at Vineyard Vines


Jack Wills' dressing rooms may rival Lilly Pulitzer's...





today's final boat ride around Oyster Harbors in Osterville


Comments

Popular Posts