Street Style Steal: The Updated School Girl

Hellllooooo donut lovers!

I’ve been stressing a lot about school. Between moving everything out of my apartment in NYC back home to LA and then picking up a week later to head back to Dallas, I feel like there’s 1.987 zillion things to be done before the dreaded August 25 (aka the first day of school). However, I think flying around the country is probably one of the better things to be stressed about in life and I am very thankful for that.

Instead of sending school-related stress into overdrive, I decided to do what I do best: distract myself with fashion. I’ve been thinking about Donuts (both the blog and the miniature cake perfection that goes by the same name #whoops) a lot when I have a lull of time at my internship and I decided I wanted to make my posting more reliable on here! So here goes nothing with the first series I plan to commit myself to: Street Style Steal. 
If you’re anything like me, you find yourself perusing Pinterest into the wee hours of the night when you know you should be sleeping (#duh). Pinterest is awesome in that it makes you want everything beautiful/ glittery/ pretty/ impossibly hard to find in the world once you see it on that gorgeous girl’s board you stalk daily (you know who I'm talking about, we all have that one girl crush). Do you see the issue here? So SSS is here to help you locate all the ahhh-mazing things you see in street style pics on our favorite go-to social media platform: Pinterest.


First Up:

 The Updated School Girl

From kindergarten all the way to senior year, I had a strict uniform. That, along with my Gossip Girl obsession, ingrained the love of uniforms in my and always inspired me to play with the idea of them while still making "school" style updated and chic. Maybe it’s the inner geek in me, but give me anything with a plaid shirt and I am so totally there.

Streat Style Steal: the updated school girl



Happy Monday, lovers!

Comments

Popular Posts